Summer sailing program for children in Provincetown
Important Information for 2023:
OPENING DAY TBD
REGISTRATION: 9am to 10am only, Monday thru Friday
Parent/Guardian must be present to register children.
Due to the Covid virus, restrictions apply and will be explained at registration.
MONDAY thru FRIDAY-9AM to 12PM & 1PM to 4PM
CLOSED FOR LUNCH 12 to 1 no beach, boats or swimming is permitted
Please RESPECT the WERCCSP hours. Children are not to arrive before 9AM. The staff work day ends at 4PM, be prompt when picking up your child. Children are not permitted to remain on the property after 4PM. The Program will close when it rains.
ACCEPTING only Provincetown and Truro school children, and children of Town employees, due to covid restrictions. AGES: 8 to 14- (No almost 8 or big for 7).
Every child should have backpack with the following items: towel, sunscreen, hat, and a dry T or sweatshirt and water bottle.
All clothing should be labeled and not left at the WERCCS. We are not able to store clothing, etc. until the next day. A nutritious snack and a reading book should also be in the backpack. Do not allow your child to have large sums of money or computer/computer games.
The lunch hour is quiet time. remember, noisy, unruly behavior is not permitted.
1. Can I sign up online? No, you must sign up in person with your children during hours of operation 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm -4:00 pm at 83 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass 02657.
2. Forms may be down loaded from are website prior to registration, along with our code of ethics which we expect you and your child to adhere to. A hard copy can be picked up when registering at 83 Commercial Street, Provincetown.
3. Can I reserve a date? ( No, admission is done on a first come first serve basis).
4. What if we pay extra can we reserve a spot? No.
7. Dates the program will be open: typically the program opens the Monday after the Blessing of the Fleet weekend, last Sunday in June.
2023 season details will be released soon. Please read all the information on this page. Note: only Provincetown and Truro school children, and children of Town employees, may register this year due to covid restrictions.
If you are interested in joining West End Racing Children's Community Sailing please PRINT and COMPLETE the two registration forms below.
Please bring the completed forms to our office located at:
83 Commercial Street Provincetown MA 02657
Business hours 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm till 4:00pm Monday through Friday (Hours are seasonal).
Copyright 2018 West End Racing Children's Community Sailing, Inc. All rights reserved.